Paul Singh and the Results Junkies will be visiting with Greenville’s entrepreneurs, educational institutions, government leaders, economic development organizations, and established businesses, during a three-day conference in 2018.
“The real goal of the Tech Tour is to bring functional expertise and venture capital dollars to parts of North America that don’t regularly get the same amount of attention as the well-known tech hubs,” Singh said.
Singh is an entrepreneur, speaker, investor, and Airstreamer. Previously, Singh was a managing director at 1776 and a general partner is 1776’s Seed Fund. Prior to 1776, Singh was the founder of Disruption Corporation (acquired by 1776) and general partner of Disruption’s post-seed venture capital arm, Crystal Tech Fund. Before that, Singh was an early partner at 500 Startups, an accelerator and venture firm headquartered in Silicon Valley that has invested in more than 2,200 companies across 50-plus countries. Singh has founded a few of his own startups (two successful exits and a number of failures in between) and spent some time at AOL, Carmax, PBworks, and Symantec.
With more than 94 cities visited in 2016 & 2017, the Results Junkies team will be visiting Greenville in 2018. The conference will offer support and guidance and will get deeply involved in the local business community through a multi-day series of events and programs. The tour will include free and open to the public office hours, tours of incubators with local innovators, investor dinners, workshops, and pitch sessions.
“This tour isn’t just for companies that want to raise VC money or tech startups trying to be the next ‘Uber for this or Uber for that’ Singh said. “We want brick and mortar businesses, too, and those who are working on their own entrepreneurial dream. It’s important to realize that technology is so interwoven into business such that every startup or entrepreneur needs to understand how to make it work for them.”
We hope that we can count on your participation and support of this event which will help our region get on the map with a network of founders and investors we wouldn’t otherwise meet.
- Local entrepreneurs
- Educational institutions
- Government leaders
- Economic development organizations
- Established small and large businesses
- The purpose of this conference is to strengthen the entrepreneurial community and local economy in Greenville by providing functional expertise and venture capital funding from top notch Silicon Valley investors to our local entrepreneurs
- Government leaders, educators, and economic development officials will also benefit from hearing about Paul’s experience and lessons learned from investing in over 1,900 companies across 50+ countries. They can take his best practices and apply them to our own entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Learn more about Paul Singh, his team and the Tech Tour at the following URL: www.resultsjunkies.com
- For Entrepreneurs: connect with high profile venture funders and business leaders who can become valuable resources for you and your company.
- For the Community: help outside investors learn more about the Greenville region and what unique talents, industries, and opportunities are available here.
- For Sponsors: show your forward thinking leadership by helping to bring resources and connections to our region that we would not otherwise see.