NEXT offers support services exclusively to the founders of qualifying high-growth companies. These services include:
The Entrepreneur Exchange is our monthly peer networking luncheon for NEXT CEOs. Taking place the first Monday of every month, CEOs are invited for lunch to network with peers, share best practices, and hear from experts about varying topics that are relevant to their business. This event provides entrepreneurs regular access to other entrepreneurs and top industry knowledge.
Past topics have included:
- “Startups in the South” with Mayor Knox White
- “Do’s & Don’ts for Attracting Investment” with Wiley Becker, Partner at Alerion Ventures
- “Stories from the Trenches”: Featuring Melissa Halliburton, Founder and CEO of BringFido
- “Why the New Federal Tax Reform is a Game-Changer for Startups” with Richard L. Few Jr. and Madison Felder from Parker Poe
- “Stories from the Trenches” with Nathan Foy, CEO and Founder of Fortis Riders
- “Reverse Pitch with the Largest Health Care System in SC” with Cody Reynolds and Bryan Davis
- “Driving Change with Powerful Metrics” with Kenneth Fields and Johannes Mutzke
- “Stories from the Trenches” with Mark Essex
- “Marketing and Branding on a Budget” with Andy Kurtz, Anna Locke, and Frank Mobley
- “Adding a Significant Business Partner” with Andy Coburn, James Clanton, Peter Waldshmidt
- “Effective Elevator Pitches” with Bruce Braun
- “Entrepreneurial Greenville- Past, Present, and Future” with Nancy Whitworth
- “Communication Breakdown or Breakthrough” with FocalPoint Coaching
- “The Entrepreneur Operating System” with Brian Seidel and Neil McLean
Our concierge services help entrepreneurs get plugged into our vibrant ecosystem. NEXT staff members are always available to NEXT CEOs to help our clients by connecting them to resources, providing introductions to other CEOs and key allies, and answering their questions (or finding someone who can!).
Marketing and Exposure
Here at NEXT, we take every opportunity to promote your business. From our monthly email newsletter to our blog to our social media channels, we want to share your good news for everyone to see. Each NEXT company is featured in an interactive company directory on our website. NEXT also hosts a job board compiling all open positions listed by our member companies.